Our professional firm is growing and needs a talented HR professional to manage our sourcing and retention of talent. This is a dynamic opportunity to wear many hats and learn new responsibilities in a growing company. We are committed to our employees and their families and stand for high moral values and character in our treatment of clients and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead recruiting of new talent
• Screen and test candidates and make recommendations for hire
• Implement effective sourcing strategies.
• Manage employee records and HR policies and procedures
• Oversee HR compliance
• Bachelor’s degree
• Bilingual (English & Spanish)
• Ability to develop and foster relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to think strategically, work collaboratively, and devise creative solutions
• Proficient with Microsoft (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) and database software
• Professional behavior and ability to work in fast-paced working environment
For more information regarding this position, please call us at 786.228.8010 or to submit your resume send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.