We are a professional consulting firm specializing in corporate accounting and finance and we have an exceptional opportunity for a Controller.
We are seeking a Controller with a distinguished track record in public and private accounting. Our ideal professional likely began as a CPA in auditing, and then excelled as a Controller or Assistant Controller.
Our top choice is detail oriented, technical in accounting principles and experienced in technology, especially accounting and ERP systems. Plus, you possess outstanding people, organization and client service skills.
If you want a leadership role in our firm and the chance to grow in ways you never have before, then this is the perfect opportunity. Don’t miss your chance. Contact us now.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Servicing clients as a Controller
- Supervising staff
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Implementing best practices in accounting and finance
- Implementing leading technology
- Implementing internal controls and policies and procedures
- Risk management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of ten years of progressive financial management experience as a CPA in auditing, Controller
- Never cease trying to be the best you can be
- Passionate about corporate accounting and finance
- Savvy business sense
- Proven execution skills
- Tech savvy, atop the latest technology and highly proficient in QuickBooks and ERP systems and Microsoft Office,
- Expert in US GAAP and current with IFRS developments
- Outstanding people and leadership skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
For more information regarding this position, please call us at 786.228.8010 or to submit your resume send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org