We are a professional consulting firm specializing in corporate accounting and finance and we have an exceptional opportunity for an Assistant Controller.
We are seeking an Assistant Controller with a distinguished track record in public and private accounting. Our ideal professional likely began as a CPA auditor and then excelled as an Assistant Controller or Controller.
Our top choice is detail oriented, technical in accounting principles and experienced in technology, especially accounting systems. Plus, you possess outstanding people, organization and client service skills.
If you want an integral role in our firm and the chance to grow in ways you never have before, then this is the perfect opportunity. Don’t miss your chance. Contact us now.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Servicing clients as an Assistant Controller
- Supervising staff
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Implementing best practices in accounting and finance
- Implementing leading technology
- Implementing internal controls and policies and procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of seven years of progressive financial management experience as a CPA auditor, Assistant Controller or Controller
- Never cease trying to be the best you can be
- Passionate about corporate accounting and finance
- Tech savvy, atop the latest technology and highly proficient in accounting systems and Microsoft Office
- Well versed in US GAAP
- Outstanding people and leadership skills
- Extremely thorough and detail oriented
For more information regarding this position, please call us at 786.228.8010 or to submit your resume send us an email to email@example.com